Monday, January 25, 2010

A moment spend alone playing my computer game that I enjoyed (GRAND CHASE)



When I was alone spending my time in the house, I would play my computer game. What game would I play? Well, other than Maple sea, I would also play another game, known as Grand Chase.
What is Grand Chase? Grand Chase is a Fantasy MMO Fighter Platform Side-scroller, downloadable game. The developer is KOC Studios and the publishers are Gamania, Ntreev Soft, Level Up! Games. It used to have Asia soft as one of the publishers but it terminate the contract at April 2009.
I used to play under that publisher but now it terminated and could not play this game for a long time until recently, I found the game under the publisher of Ntreev Soft. I quickly downloaded it and played. Not much change in the game I played last time. Finally, after 7 months, I could play back the game I always wanted to play.
This game has varieties of dungeons modes and Players versus Players (PvP). There is experience (EXP) to level up, parties to finish the dungeons together and Boss rush which advances to boss without going through other stages required to reach boss.
As for PvP, there are also different of fighting modes: Team battles which fights with each team, either red/blue until one team is down. Survival which kills each other alone until the one survives only. The last person who is defeated and the last person survives win. There are PvP options too: Tag match allows you to change into another characters during the match. Item mode is that item that helps in fightings will drop down from the sky anytime, anywhere and can be used by pressing certain buttons.
There are different characters for you to be. Nine jobs to be exact but you will have 3 characters as the basic, warrior (Elesis), mage (Arme) and bowman (Lire). If you slowly unlock the other characters, you will have spell knight (Ronan), druid (Ryan), fighter (Jin), dancer (Amy), thief (Lass) and gladiator (Sieghart) as the full set.
I like this game because this game needs lots of strategies to win the match, stage or dungeons. This game teaches us to plan a strategy before attacking since the levels of the players or monster is different and harder to kill or easily be killed.
So whenever I spent time alone, I will play Grand Chase since it'a fun computer game that I enjoyed very much.
If you are interested in this game after my introduction, this is the website to download the game : grandchase.ntreev.net

Birthday!