Sunday, January 10, 2010

Personal life

Hi, my name is Ben (as you can see from my display name). Anyway, this is my first time blogging. Let's me have an introduction of me or my life. I have a mother, father and an elder sister in my family. I do not have a favourite hobby, maybe playing computer games as an interest. I like playing most type of games like strategy, simulation, shooting and others. I found that any games are fun. I do not like sports much since I am not a sporty person and I spend most of my time at home (but not playing computer games every moment). My favourite food is fish-sliced noodles and maybe, chicken rice. And one more, seafood and shells! As for drink, like F&N, Yeo’s' drinks are my favourite too. Okay so that all about my personal life. I will be blogging soon so see you next time.

Birthday!